These three awards were generously awarded to me by PaulaB, blogger of The Temenos Journal, and I thank PaulB for giving me this opportunity to pass them on to other bloggers as a gesture of my gratitude for their support and inspiration. PaulaB was very kind to suggest that there are no rules, and indeed, there some duplication in the rules, which also seem to vary among bloggers for the same award. I shall attempt to deal with them by grouping them together.
The rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
- Recipients need to thank the giver.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know they’ve been nominated (stay tuned…)
Now the Sunshine Award, which I read somewhere are for those “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”: The rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 8 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified.
Finally, for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Paste the icon of the award in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominates you and put a link back to the blog.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it.
I have answered some questions about myself earlier when I accepted the Liebster Award, the Reader Appreciation Award and the Versatile Blogger Award. Rather than repeating myself, I have decided on the theme of Music, and here are 7 more facts about me and music.
1. I like music. 2. My favourite genre is classical music. 3. My favourite composers are Bach, Beethoven and Brahms. 4. I also like operas. 5. While my favourite arias and duets are too numerous to count, I can listen over and over again the Polovtsian Dances in Borodin’s Prince Igor and the choruses in Bizet’s The Pearl Fishers. 6. While I play the piano, my favourite instruments to listen to are the strings. 7. My favourite living musical artists are Jesse Norman (mezzo-soprano), Yo-Yo Ma (Cellist), Itzak Perlman and James Ehnes (violinists), Seiji Ozawa and Zubin Mehta (conductors).
And now, Award time. The seven sisters/blogs I wish to nominate for the Sisterhood-in-the Bloggers World Award are: Karen and Wendy of afterthekidsleave, Mary Frances of lovethesecretingredients, Liz of Dot knows, Vnvie of yestocooking, Jaimmers of Where does this road goes, dmaudline53 of Mama Bear Musings, and insideout80 of The Love and Life Project. Please also accept the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award, if you like them.
I wish there were a fraternity award that I could give out to male fellow bloggers. Nevertheless, I am pleased to have a mixed gender list here for the Sunshine Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Please check them blogs out, because they have all enriched my life in different ways. Blog on!